Arthritis means inflammation of joints. It results in pain and swelling and can occur at any age. Generally it affects any joint with variable intensity. Inflammation of joints causing pain, stiffness, swelling and restricted movements. There are several causes and symptoms of this disease. In most cases there is a deterioration of soft tissues that cover and protect the joints. In some cases excess uric acid is the cause. Also, too much body weight and unhealthy lifestyle may lead to a form of arthritis. Healthy diet (Arthritis Diet) is very important for arthritis.Yoga for Arthritis plays a very important role in managing this disease.It reduces joint pain and allows the sufferer to lead a normal life.
So far we are not aware of complete remedy through prescription medicines. There are medicines to give temporary relief during extreme conditions. Tests carried out at yoga therapy centers around the world show remarkable results in bringing under control and in some cases even curing. Though it is a gradual process, yoga-meditation, particularly the breathing exercises, if done regularly produce remarkable results.
More and more doctors and medical practitioners are coming to acknowledge the role of yoga meditation in curing or managing arthritis. It is an established fact that mind plays an important role in any physical condition. It is obvious and a proven fact that by calming the mind half the battle is won in preventing and curing arthritis.
Yoga for arthritis or regular practice of yoga postures, pranayama or breathing exercises and meditation, calms down and gives strength to the body and mind. Most sufferers feel great relief and are able to manage their affliction, as their fear and anxieties virtually disappear.
Solution to Arthritis
Yoga has a stabilizing effect in body’s immune system. Regular practice of yoga meditation increases tolerance to infection and improves the respiratory, digestive and blood circulatory system. After a certain period the patient is able to manage his arthritis better and feels that he is on the way to complete recovery.
Yoga meditation, by reducing anxiety gives the patient access to their own internal experience. Thereby helping them to ascertain the exact cause of the ailment and what causes the condition to worsen, which comes more and more through self awareness. Yoga for arthritis not only increases self awareness, it regulates breathing patterns and improves lung function.
The quality and variety of food intake has a direct effect on the disease. Healthy yoga diet consisting of, fresh organic fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds, unsaturated fat and bio yogurts should constitute a major part of the diet. Least quantity of carbohydrate and animal protein and very little sugar and salt should be consumed by arthritis sufferers.
Thus, to sum up, eat pure and simple food, do gentle yoga postures, meditation and breathing exercises for a minimum 20 minutes every day. In addition do positive thinking about gradual improvement of your health and give up worrying. There is no reason why your affliction should not become manageable and eventually be cured.
Solution to Arthritis Program Details
- This program is a collection of unique video series of asanas, pranayamas and meditation, selected by an experienced yoga trainer.
- All attempts have been made to emphasize the fact that mobility or movement of various parts of human body is beneficial to the swollen and stiff joints. Movement or exercise can be of different intensity. For arthritis patient the gentle and pleasing movements of yoga meditation are of superior quality of exercise in every respect.
- Mind plays a huge role in ideal exercise for arthritis patients. A relaxed mind, strengthened energy and all round well being will generate immense benefit in coping with arthritis. All these elements are promoted by yoga/meditation exercise.
- If you wish to protect yourself against arthritis then this program is a must for you.
You Will Get :
- 12 Asana (Exercise Poses)
- 4 Breathing exercises
- 2 Keep fit exercises
- 1 Meditation technique with full practice instructions
- Diet guidelines.